Hoverboard service / repair
Needing service for your hoverboard? Well you've found it!
Is your hoverboard broken in the center? Is your indicator light flashing red? Is one side of your hoverboard not functioning? Is the battery not charging? Are you wanting to upgrade your hoverboard?
Our service can help you with all of these problems very easily!
We are able to service any brand, model or problem regarding your scooter.
We are ready to help you!
Contact us at
How to reset your hoverboard
Before reporting a problem try to calibrate your hoverboard with these few simple steps:
- Fully charge your hoverboard battery.
- Unplug your charger, then turn off the board.
- Place the hoverboard on a flat surface.
- Make sure that both pedals are flat and parallel to the ground.
- Press and hold the power button until the red indicator light starts blinking.
- When the red indicator light begins to blink, turn off the scooter.
- Restart the hoverboard.
! WARNING ! We advise anyone who considers buying a hoverboard is to ensure that the merchant provides warranted service and support! The low price is often associated with faulty workmanship and defects start showing shortly after purchase.
Our repair services include:
- Replacing the MAINBOARD plate.
- Replacing the Gyroboard.
- Replacing the aluminum chassis.
- Replacing the battery.
- Replacing the motor.
- Replacing the Power button.
- Replacing the charging cable.
- Replacing the external plastic housing.
- Replacing the LED lights and indication buttons.
- Replacing the Bluetooth speaker.
The customer is responsible for delivering the hoverboard to the repair shop. If we are unable to fix the problem, the customer will only pay the delivery cost.